login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

page 1/How can ‘it get any better than this? (anything)!!!!

JOIN IN AND SHARE WHAT YOU LOVE FOR PREPPING YOUR INNER-SELF AND OUTER ENVIRONMENTS FOR LIFE PROJECTS.

 

3 favorite questions ..author of them coming soon:

How can ‘it get any better than this? (anything)

What are the possibilities?

What would ‘it’ take to show up? {not an exercise to force yourself to answer-just consistent questions} This will truly work out to be a great year.

 

Image result for tidy affirmations pic

Image result for tidy affirmations pic

I AM INSPIRED

I create awesome space for my awesome life directions

.I possess an endless supply of creativity, energy and tolerance for any project that I assume.

I choose to see the GREAT beyond the GOOD and welcome it in

I am enjoying the harmony of my choices.

I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.



I am a miracle in action!

I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity.

Today is full of miracles.

I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy

I AM PASSIONATE

"My heart is overflowing with bliss. I openly express this bursting joy within me and I follow that passion in everything.  I trust my passion and the topics that make me feel driven and alive. I follow this path without fear. I feel motivated and inspired now. I feel this energizing fire within me as my passion for life grows more and more each day.
I am Passionate."
 
 
 

mindfulnessaffirmationtarc-100415075104-phpapp02-thumbnail-4.jpg?cb=1271317967

I FOCUS SO WELL ON WHAT I AM CURRENTLY DESIRING.See the source image

See the source image

I LOVE HOW MY DESIRE IS CREATING MORE OF EVERYTHING I AM WANTING.

I CHOOSE TO DO WHAT WORKS FOR THE BIG PICTURE THAT OFFERS MY GREATEST GOOD.

I LOVE THE SIMPLIFIED LISTS I CREATE.

MY LIFE IS JOYFUL. I MINDFULLY FOLLOW MY JOY.


RELATED THREADS IN PROCESS

 
 
 
Related image
 
I LOVE ACKNOWLEDGING WHATEVER SURFACES SO I CAN DECIDE WHAT TO ALLOW, REINFORCE , OR THROW AWAY.
 
 
I LOVE KNOWING WHAT I AM ACCEPTING AND DECIDE IF IT IS GOOD FOR ME OR DECIDE IT DOESN'T BELONG TO ME.
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for brian tracy quotes workspace pics quotes

Today I have the tidiest, most creative and organized workspace ever.Image result for tidy affirmations picQuotes-about-Positive-Attitude-min.jpgImage result for brian tracy quotes workspace pics quotesImage result for brian tracy quotes workspace pics quotes29e0cc8eebc4f202120cf99e168393ec--loss-quotes-sayings-and-quotes.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Focus Questions Of My Day:

How can ‘it get any better than this? (anything)

What are the possibilities?

What would ‘it’ take to show up? {not an exercise to force yourself to answer-just consistent questions} This will truly work out to be a great year.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content