|
→
|
|
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn frustration into fascination.
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am delightful!
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Unique quality about this brand new day…I keep getting everything I want Everything!
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ When I feel helpless I remember I AM powerful. When I feel weak I remember I AM strong.
|
|
-
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am connected I to my soul. I am conscious of the perfection within.
-
|
|
-
-
-
-
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I lovingly take action on my intentions!
|
|
|
|
|
|
l
|
|
|

|
|
|

|
|
I Am loving how I am recognizing my perfect blessings I love choosing to accept that I Am capable, lovable, and destined for success. I create a state of mind which compels me to unconsciously create my self-talk and action in line with my highest-good values. I believe in myself today. I thrive on the simple, authentic validation that can only come from myself…
|
|
| |
| |
|
|
| The moment I decide where I want to go and how I enjoy feeling |
My heart's desire, ideals, & accomplishments are satisfying.
|
PERSONAL – habits that keep me healthy and happy
PEOPLE – activities that promote relationship with the people I love
PASSION – activities and experiences which enable me to enjoy life
PURPOSE – tasks that enable me to fulfill my purpose in life
PROJECTS – priority tasks that need to be finished this week the PeacefulMom © 2009-2014 Kimberlee Stokes – ThePeacefulMom.com – All rights reserved. – The Peaceful Mom
|
Words (stories) produce thoughts. Thoughts produce feelings. Feelings produce decisions. Decisions produce actions. Actions produce habits. Habits create character. Character determines your destiny. From Kathy Paauw’s Book ☼The Music of Your Heart |
 |
|
|
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
| |
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
revision going on
Handful of Affirmations by David Richo, PhD
I allow myself to live in accord with my deepest needs and wishes
I dissolve the boundaries I have set on my potential, specifically...
I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential, especially...
Where I was contracting, I expand.
Where I was isolating, I connect.
I am happy about all the gifts I have and how they fit me so perfectly.
I consecrate my gifts to the benefit of all mankind.
I love myself as I am and take care of myself
I pay attention to my body and what it tells me about myself and the joys and
stresses of my circumstances
• My destiny is to reach mystical union through a healthy personality and
an evolved spirituality.
•My destiny is thus a holy communion of the human, the natural, and the divine.
•I make a fervent commitment to love wisely and to shower healing upon my world.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi