login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Affirmations- Now Even Happier, More Joyous, & Oh So Free

fuel-the-soul-happy-dance.jpg?w=370&h=210Add-the-word-happier-to.jpg

Why is this moment much much happier?

Affirmations- Now Even Happier, More Joyous, & Oh So Free

Previous Related Threads Coming Soon

Simply breathing is the easiest way for me to live and to nourish the sacred in me!

 


This day works for me, and I flow with it.



Whatever I am feeling is fine.

Related Threads coming soon

JOY IS NOW-affirmations and quotes thread

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I Am an ingenious co-creator of my own energy and energy level. I Am consciously and consistently experiencing being spirit centered and wonderfully refreshed whenever desired.

 

Today, I am brimming with energy and overflowing with joy.

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am thankful, appreciative and feeling even happier about all the good in my life.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Whatever I am feeling is fine.
      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I go to the inner place where there is no challenge,and abide in the consciousness of peace joy.


      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I Am the co-creator of my life and I Am always manifesting my most beloved values in a balanced, delightful and healthful way.

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am serene in this cycle, there is no end to it.

My spirit enjoys the feelings of blissfully standing back and enjoying this God Given Universe


Why is this moment much much happier? 

My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.

My abstract thinking is allowing my new and existing ideas to form powerful combinations.

My mind is responding to Good cues.

I have no cap on allowing myself to be open to info which assists

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I create my own life with positivity, abundance and love.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I-live-today-as-a-whole.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content