
I love the next quote as an intention and a response to
What makes your heart do a Happier Dance?

As I wake on this gift ... of today I claim and wholeheartedly agree mind, body & spirit that:
Today is the day... I will look back on with the fondest memories.
Today ...I feel the joy of sweet surrender.
Today ... my soul is dancing the happier-happier dance.
Today I :
dance... with time and true freedom of my soul.
Today ...I Am joy, lightheartedness, and utter appreciation.
Today... each thought and each activity is flowing with harmonious energy.
Previous Related Threads Coming Soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I intend to continue having much clarity and feeling happier about it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
today I feel even happier with refreshing
simplicity which was created easily and Divinely.

today I Am present and happier enjoying a hah moments.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 08/02/2022.
I am so happy and grateful
that I am allowing Happiness and Gratitude
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 08/02/2022.
Today I allow a happy follow thru of my morning tasks.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere