login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

โ˜…Be Anyone You'd Like

We have had many opportunities in various stages of life to be/do things we didn’t always take advantage of.

You can’t go back to the time, but it’s better now.

You have wisdom..Make it all even better, than the time you thought you shoulda woulda coulda..

This thread is about making it your way in the present..

post below was only altered by fixing a broken link…all else the same(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Wow…the timing of this post is pretty amazing. I just read this really great article entitled Six Personality Traits to Admire and Acquire

It made me stop and think about what I’m learning from this past relationship, especially about myself. Yes, all those traits are traits I’d love to see in the future man in my life, but it made me stop and think, “How often are those traits demonstrated by MYSELF?”

I know the capacity is there, so I am going to take this opportunity to really grow those traits in myself.

YES! Perfect timing. I can always rely on bmindful, whenever I get shakey, to remind me to look to a different direction.

…what a wonderful world….

15178.jpeg?v=1573147704

Image result for OPTIMISM IN PINK AND PURPLE QUOTES

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I was reading thru the posts of this thread & really enjoyed the thoughts here. Thanks for sharing everyone that posts on Bmindful . You all are truly awesome!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Today is a great day to feel what would be preferred to experience and allow preferences to be celebrated and attained . Treating today as a present yet to be completely opened and yet knowing itโ€™s what you have wanted for so long adds to a beautiful day and a beautiful life.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

I choose to be me and continue progressing in the best of ways.

I choose to learn & be inspired by others where it serves me best.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

www.simplysassywraps.com

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to All is Well! Thank You!'s post:

Wow , anyone want to give this a whirl?ย 

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content