Hello Everyoneღ,
Lighthearted Vibrational energetics which rejuvenates and reframes
We are all our wonderful unique selves...
Share what You enjoy about creating your dreams
love& blessings,selfcareღ

|
|

|
From your heart place... what are you feeling, willing to commit to, desiring from....
Affirm, Intend Comment...
Whenever you desire join in(:
|
related thread
Intentions
more related threads:
 |
|
|---|
|
|
|
Why does everything I want come to me effortlessly? How come at every turn, opportunity appears before me? Why do I expect something great ...
Create From Inside Out AFFORMATIONS
|
|
|
“Not being tense but ready. Not thinking but not dreaming. Not being set but flexible. Liberation from the uneasy sense of confinement.
|
|
|
... Why I can reach the goals I set for myself is because my track record shows if I if I can feel good about it I can truly move in the direction and receive what my spirit wants.
|
|
|
1st Love Goals thread

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The Value Of Patience/Accidental Note-thread link
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷA good intention clothes itself with sudden power. Ralph Waldo Emerson
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
When you write it, the magic begins.
After you write it, you can start reading it.
When you start reading it, you’ll be able to start saying it.
When you start saying it, you start hearing it.
When you start hearing it, you start to believe it.
When you believe it, things begin to change.
When things begin to change, you will understand. And believe. ~By Kate Britt
Today I ease into feeling what I enjoy doing.
Today I ease into doing what I enjoy feeling.

Today I allow myself to see what I want.
Today I enjoy breaking things down into manageable pieces based on what I desire to put into things and desire to receive.
related next thread -Easing Feeling Doing {Intentions & Beautiful Results}thread-Intentions

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi