login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Celebrating In Advance

Right Now I Am celebrating________________

The-more-you-praise-and-celebrate-your-life-the-m.png

Right Now I Am celebrating my awesome night sleep, and waking up fully rested.

nite nite(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love intentions! I love affirmations! They help everything be more possible! I'm just wishing they'd do a little more this morning... like...clone me-and go to work this morning for me! lol

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today is a new day.

I know to feel that flow of harmonious energy I will first allow.

I allow myself to love life...wherever I Am.

maxresdefault.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

positive-quotes-to-start-your-day-off-right-best-qu-on-positive-quotes-always-start-the-day-with-thou.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content