

I Am attracting only feelings which match the joy from my soul...
I Am freedom, allowing my heart to be wonderful love I Am..and attracting more of the same.
I Am loving and attracting this magnificent day.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am attracting in this moment what is
allow it to go as it may.
I know that this leads to experiences I love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am attracting simplicity.
I am attracting change.
I am attracting miracles!
I am attracting unbelievable love and contribution!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I am attracting greater self acceptance and self love.
I am attracting greater spontaneity and more ease and contentment!
I am attracting all kinds of crazy health and fitness, flexibility, strength and dynamic self resilience!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
I am attracting the most excellent opportunity health, prosperity and joyous friendship!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
Nancee1953
Posted on 20/10/2018.

I Am attracting a harmonious present, future, and joyous feelings about all that led me to my NOW.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content