There is a world within – a world of thought and feeling and power; of light and life and beauty and, although invisible, its forces are mighty.
~Charles Haanel



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
love

affirmations
There is a world within – a world of thought and feeling and power; of light and beauty, and although invisible, its forces are mighty. ~ Charles F. Haanel.
|
| |

|
 |
| |
| |
| |
| |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
gratitude


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Create From Inside Out
AFFORMATIONS :
WHY AM I SO RELAXED?
WHY AM I SO HAPPY?
WHY DO I ALWAYS TEND TO THINK OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS?
WHY DO I TEND TO THINK OF THINGS WHICH MOVE ME FORWARD IN PERSONALLY MEANINGFUL AREAS?
WHY AM I ALWAYS ENJOYING AND FEELING INSPIRED?
WHY AM I FEELING SO SUPPORTED AND PEACEFUL?
WHY DOES MY ENERGY LEVEL ALWAYS HAVE PERFECT PROPERTIES FOR WHAT I LOVE IN IN EACH DAY?





AFFIRMATIONS-LINK
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Poppy
Posted on 16/10/2018.
Create from the inside out sounds so simple, yet our minds are so filled with much negativity through the media, other people, not taking time to be reflective or to merely ground ourselves in nature and connect with the beauty all around us that we do not intentionally and deliberately seek out positivity and love into our thoughts and hearts.
Afformations sound very interesting to me and make sense as our minds are naturally inquisitive and will work tirelessly to answer or find solutions to questions.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
In response to Poppy's post:
G'morning !
Enjoying your thoughts. Thank you Poppy for sharing!
With regard to things in the 'outside world' which do not uplift... I couldn't agree with you more...It is vital we allow love and other beauty to encompass our thinking/feeling for a well rounded perspective...
Allowing what is wonderful to permeate our lives takes a deliberate, focused and relaxed energy.
Stepping into nature can provide this... Listening to our heart place and reflecting from there can initiate this.
And oh so often with the right affirmations-this can catapult this.
Though it was once again instilled within me ...the heart and soul trigger effect which -afformations provide.
Simply listing the afformations I enjoyed... 'good' just popped out at me... and had me responding on some level... and creating a fresh new energy.
I find afformations... act as a wonderful heart prompt.
I enjoy them to stimulate my writing.... to open the door to something better immediately.
Because you are right...we begin answering and answering (on some appreciated level)
upon glance of them. I hope you do work with some afformations... and see how this may enhance a another avenue to newness to what you love!!
blessings to you my friend, selfcare
PS
would love to hear your experience!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi