login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

OCTOBER 2018 What Are You Happy About Right Now?

ย 

iFeel free to share what you are happy about right now-

loveโ™ฅ,selfcare

ย 

I-LOVE-ALIGNMENT.jpg

I love how taking care of me-allows for my good day.

I love how enjoying myself with good intentions... allows for more of what I love... and has me desiring more good intentions.

I love how being in a better place... allows me to love others in ways I may not have thought of before.

I love how these ways I hadn't thought of before creates space for looking forward to more of the moment, the day... and beyond.

I love how enjoying from a better placeย  helps me carry a joy message ... without trying...

I love how appreciation and joy is fun, and rewarding ...

I am looking forward to my day....

even more...

10275984_670065639740830_2411104159410199370_n.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am happy ... so happy about being off today.

I am loving how time feels when I know 'today is the day'ย  that-

I intend to create as I need and desire.

I am happy right now because I consciously do this daily, and I'm especially happy because I am doing it right now.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  My happiness is the bliss being totally open to gratitude!

ย 

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am grateful for the gift of all of the layers of community!ย 

I have awesome siblings. And, I have 2 very lovely adult children! And I have old friends! New friends! Colleagues and many acquaintances!

Right now, I just admire the amazing community of wonderful friends and family!ย 

I am grateful as I appreciate such wonderful qualities people have!

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

I am happy thinking of refreshing things.

I am envisioning the day ahead.

I am allowing the peace of possibilities.

I am happy thinking of these things.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I'm happy about being home now from work./I worked hard ... though enjoyed the laughter among us there.

I am happy about having a leisurely eve tonight.

I am happy to just take it super easy right now!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am happy about how my heart feels.

I am happy about feelings and thoughts of those in my intimate circle -that I love soooo much

I am happy about feelings and thoughts with friends I have known for years... that just staying in touch... keeps the connection powerful strong

I am happy about those I am not close with who offer me inspiration of many kinds-as they are being their authentic selves

Love My Tapes....this was made using tapes..but why not use fabric and ribbons...

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am happy about someone close to me.

No matter how this person feels -> such a wonderfully good person.ย 

I am grateful, appreciative & have tears of joy to know him and be part of his life, and have him in mine.

ย 

ย 

Image result for leisurely evening pic quote

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Kathi's post 1 &Kathi's post2

happy about your joy! happy you stopped by!!

and wanted to say ... loved the inspiration of the energy of your joy!!

Bmindful rocks!!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

also known as co dependant happiness I suppose.

Image may contain: text

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

In response to Darth invader's post:

I'm feeling kinda loving this fine day(:

And I'd say creating joy for others is lovely thing!

I am happy in this day... because I am still just waking... to this brand new day.

And I'm not sure if I 'lost' a day or was given 1... All I know is this a magical day... I thought it was the day I was to work.... And I'm off . Yaaaaay!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I'm happy about the ease and harmony I feel in my spirit...

I'm happy ... so happy about the joy Bmindful adds

I love affirmations and focusing on what allows for the life I'm desiring

I love how all of this makes me feel

I love what it creates in my life

I love the love ... and the authenticity it brings to my world

I love the love it brings to my relationships

I love the joy it brings to my job

I love how I feel right now

as I prepare to go back to sleep before I start my day at work.

Today will be a very good day!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I will admit... only for reasons of seeing evidence of how good it can be....

that today I was a bit overwhelmed

I was a bit tired

I had alot that needed to be 'pulled off' today

And I am happy to report... I found ways to do things with ease, and comfortably get things in motion as needed... or simply DONE.

Creativity and good feelings courtesy of surrendering

And...

tools likeย ย asking for help with errands...

And

can't forget affirmations (ever) !!!

and

momentum

utilizing ... yes... you got it...Bmindful.

I am still working on some things... and if I felt like whistling ... I'd be whistling

Whistling While I Work or....

Yes I am happy!!!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am happy about easing into this day mindfully.

I am happy I am waking slowly.

I am happy I am loving the present moment.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am happy to be 'here'ย 

I am happy about my growing appreciation of my experiences.

I am happy to know I am more than feelings and experiences.

Feelings and experiences come and go...I Am Pure Positive Energy-Love.

Thank YOU Creator!ย  Today is a Good Day. Happy Sunday everyone!!! Blessings to All.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for positive flow harmonious peaceful joyous energy pic

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am

happy that regardless of circumstances I can choose happiness . I am happy I know not to overthink it , just go there ..,ย 

Everyone can think of things ย they want better .., Though choose to step back and donโ€™t let any circumstance rob you of your inner state of smiles . Itโ€™s in there .. allow it โ€ฆย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I am happy for people who truly care and ask questions because of caring & not just because they are inquisitive.

I am happy I got good rest & feel good about how to engage in my tomorrow.

I am happy that I am learning the best times of day & night that work for me/ so I can work with it in a more productive and enjoyable way.

I am happy that just by saying what I am happy about โ€ฆ it creates more peace, love and joy for me.

I am happy you on Bmindful are visiting -& using the site in ways that make you happy .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

What AM

I Happy About?ย 

oh , donโ€™t know , just goofy ย I guess .. lol

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

What am I happy about?

I am happy about the once blank slate of simple anticipation of a brand new dayโ€ฆ Now it has a plan of inspired action before meย 

& I am happy about thatย 

& thatโ€™s just the way I like itย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

What am I happy about?
I may have taken a detour this morning, though even the detour is part of my planย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content