Hello Everyoneღ,
Bmindful...this place and all of its members ...ones I've known, ones I know of, the new members members that want to jump in and haven't yet...
are all sincerely appreciated.
Love the lightheartedness Vibrational energetics which rejuvenates and reframes
We are all our wonderful unique selves...
Share what You enjoyღ
whenever
and as little
or as
often
as you desire
Love, selfcare






|
THREAD- Soar With Your Gentle Spirit





THREAD-
THREAD - Your Future Self-Wonderful Implications
THREAD-
THREADFEEL IT FOR YOURSELF FIRST
THREAD Heartfelt Contrast...1 {Daily Love Letters & ღAffirmations}
SELF-LOVE IS A GIFT TO YOURSELF & OTHERS
FORGIVENESS
 
THREAD-
THREAD
THREAD

My deepest desires are being fulfilled now Louise Hay

The greatest gift I can give myself is unconditional love .
I breathe deeply and fully. I take in the breath of life, and I am nourished.
I am a clear thinker, and I express myself with ease.
I am excited about the person I am becoming.

|
|
THREAD-
|
| |
THREAD-

FORGIVENESS
THREAD- Loving Positive Affirmations


THREAD-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

THREAD-


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THREAD-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THREAD-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
THREAD-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Quotes and Meditations by US Anderson

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi