login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★ ★Inspiration For Best Ever 'Want To Do' - To Do List

236392q99iduesw5.gif -aww too bad pic missing

that's ok, you're here now:Share what you love to boost your joyful momentum for doing what needs doing...in wonderful ways!

Image result for notesonbliss pic quotes

very good-whatever YOU feel-THREAD

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

My new enthusiasm -self talk:

I am discovering and rediscovering 

the tastiest 

most nutritious ways

to prepare daily meals.

The gym is the new place to be. I look forward to it. I plan for it. I cannot wait!

Home care is my greatest treasure! As I reorganize, decorate and create my favorite place to be...discoveries for more joy are found in each moment.Image result for ease peace joy refresh pic quote

Creating a bill paying plan list is a freeing experience. I look forward to adding my follow-it solutions  to my notes today.

Wow -what a good feeling to respond to those who stay in touch with me. Friends and family are a treasured part of life.

Image result for notesonbliss pic quotes

I Am allowing myself to Be what gives me more of what I enjoy feeling

by simply

and

powerfully

doing more of what works

in my life...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings