
feel free to share where this moments space is for you...
glad to be home after full day
glad to have been given a lead on a place that has great things for a project - ridiculously low cost!
glad to have a nice meal
glad to feel more creative about some things I hadn't even attempted in years
☑I focus effortlessly on whatever I chose to focus on
lots of related threads in process
Pollyanna- on stranger tides
|
quote Every moment of this strange and lovely life from dawn to dusk, is a miracle. Somewhere, always a rose is opening its petals to the dawn. Somewhere, always, a flower is fading in the dusk.Beverly Nichols

|
| |
 |
lots of related threads in process
Pollyanna- on stranger tides
☑ I focus effortlessly on whatever I choose to focus on
|
glad glad to be loved
glad to be cared about and kindnesses given to me...
glad to love and give to others
|
|
glad to have space to think about whatever I want
, enjoy & simply be
|
| glad to know what matters to me |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
glad glad to have had a good full week that was rewarding
glad to be off today...
glad to see today as blank board to create on
|
| glad to have a day that I can take my time with and ease thru |
glad to focus on creating the day and more ease for coming week
|
|
| |

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
in this moment, all is exactly as it is needed to be. Thank you Thank you Thank you.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In this moment, I'm utterly relaxed and enjoying each moment.
In this moment I allow mastery
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
in this moment... just taking in the joy of being home after a relatively good day. relaxing and looking forward to relaxing all eve and a beautiful day off tomorrow
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 21/06/2019.
All you really need to do is accept this moment fully. You are then at ease with the here and now and at ease with yourself ~ Eckhart Tolle
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Fly me to the moon's post:
thank you Fly Me To The Moon!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi