|
Today.... is anything you want it to be
|
|
Today I feel in my heart only....Kindness
|
Today I know ... as things are shown to me that are in line with my spirit... I Am![]() |
| And now I know everything before this moment brings me to each present moment in the best of ways. |
![]() |
|
And now I know I have what it takes to keep on going the way that pleases me.
|
Now today ...I feel myself growing... with strong roots... and free flowing branches

I Am creative
I can do difficult things
I Am creating ease
I Am creating beauty
I Am helping myself and others
I am creating a beautiful project today for a big event with work
I Am good with time
I am creating right on time with time left over to do nothing ... just be.

with ease and fun




Today I Am planning
with a an energetically created visual backdrop
of things that will work
for things I want to create
in current moments
&
with ... these things I Am designing for this week...
It will be wonderful!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi






