login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Personalizing Inner Peace...2

thread still in process... feel free to post on as is(:

Personalizing Inner Peace...1

Remembering The Positive Energy Of Lessons Learned

7336b1c92b240143788824fc5e1d8af9.jpg

You have the need and the right to spend part of your life caring for your soul. It is not easy. You have to resist the demands of the work-oriented, often defensive, element in your psyche that measures life only in terms of output — how much you produce — not in terms of the quality of your life experiences. Jean Shinoda Bolen

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/91/9d/2d/919d2d0ae6769b8f0850d50e4a83aff5.jpg

How To Swim With The Current of Life www.biancadisalvo.com
[ three ways to transform your experience of difficult or painful situations and swim with the current when things aren’t so easy. ]
1.Exploration -leaning into the experience you have having rather than having an adversarial relationship with it.
2.Experimentation
3.Play
to read more

post in process

love, selfcarediary_em_hart.gif

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVvI32CxJ4m4h8lqNdisYQaipPJhh2Ptzxys6TsbZys0mi02wIaQ

Favorite quotes from spiritual teacher and intuitive healer Matt Kahn. www.TrueDivineNature.com

Image result for wayne dyer goal setting pic quotes

Quotes:

We need to meditate on what is peaceful. Once we have ‘filled up’ in this way, we once again have an abundance of love to send out into the world. Jean Shinoda Bolen

Whatever has crowded out growth needs to be recognized and removed. Jean Shinoda Bolen

To know how to choose a path with heart is to learn how to follow intuitive feeling. Logic can tell you superficially where a path might lead to, but it cannot judge whether your heart will be in it. Jean Shinoda Bolen

To be a soulful person means to go against all the pervasive, prove-yourself values of our culture and instead treasure what is unique and internal and valuable in yourself and your own personal evolution.” Jean Shinoda Bolen

Every problem contains its own answer if you think of the problem merely as a question, and inquiry, and not as an obstruction. Thinking of it this way, keep your mind not on the repetition of thoughts about the problem, but on the receipt of a definite answer. Ernest Holmes

When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. Jean Shinoda Bolen

When the future hinges on the next words that are said, don’t let logic interfere, believe your heart instead. Philip Robison

See the source image

Image result for harold becker quote pics love kindness

“Performing an action in the state of acceptance means you are at peace while you do it… On the surface, acceptance looks like a passive state, but in reality it is active and creative because it brings something entirely new into this world. That peace, that subtle energy vibration, is consciousness, and one of the ways in which it enters this world is through surrendered action, one aspect of which is acceptance.” – Eckhart Tolle, A New Earth

6-Motivational-Quotes.jpg

-> ideal week

200w.webp

1.png

April_2018_Affirmation_desktop.png

Pics and intentions/affirmations -work for me

“Today my health speaks to me in wonderful routines”
Love-yourself-300x259.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnar6He21TOVJHNy4lc_zAfmaOHDz7_-H_Iu0o2B4pUnsv3Sc

goals-dont-start-in-our-brain-they-start-in-our-heart-quote-1.jpg

5b9a55f1c7d34d89da0a1138e135c0ae.jpg

sadhguru-quotes-work-life-balance-1.jpg

Personal rituals & routine&Inspiration...1

BHC_4a.gif

Yaay me-by sharing with another member here I am more clear with a mindfulness  ritual I will engage in every morning or early afternoon-depending on the day...

When there is love in your heart, everything outside of you also becomes lovable.  ~Veeresh

flowing love4164896433_cebcff19c7_n.jpg

Affirmations

• My choices and ridiculously wonderful possibilities are expanding every day.

• I acknowledge and appreciate the synchronicities in my daily life.
    • I disperse compassion and love wherever I go.
    • I am thankful for the graces that take me beyond my limits.
    • I redeem the earth and include all humanity in my heart.
    • I keep finding an inner source of strength and comfort in and beyond my soul
    • I seek community with others on my path.
    • I open myself to every transformation that is ready to happen in and through me.
    • I drop the need for certainty; I am comfortable with ambiguity.
    • I respect the right of others to reject my path.
    • I let go of fear and obligation and live by love and choice.

I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

above Affirmations are from David Richo
from Unexpected Miracles: The Gift of Synchronicity & How to Open it

link to David Richo coming soon

•  

•  

•  

1. How can ‘it’ get any better than this? (any thing)

2. What are the possibilities?

3. What would ‘it’ take to show up?

[not an exercise to force yourself to answer -just questions consistently]

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST YEAR EVER

57496166.jpeg

5807733f1bc5e.jpg

Image result for joy to afternoon pic

virtues project WONDERFUL-SITE click on do a virtues pick

9c81ff548d5e596934dc4a9e1758af9e--commitment-quotes-freedom-quotes.jpg

Lesson2Bjust2Bonly.2Bfor2Blife.2Blife2Ba%2Bbalance.2Bbe%2Bbetter.%2B-%2BMr.%2BMiyagi.JPG

Ninja Warrior-Joyous Action

1790c98c2414020692eb44506ab04e9d--attraction-quotes-foods.jpgth?id=OIP.HjLpmvfMbmMubo6qAHH10AHaFj

f763907c9773c0c0c1701f48f093c5c5.jpg

Getting Younger and More Able & Free  Everyday

Image result for zen matt kahn quote pics

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content