These affirmations do it for me:
I Love being in my BODY. I accept and delight in its needs.
Life is good and I let it flow thru all my activities!
For myself these quotes do it for me:

|
I Believe In Self-Compassion
I Am Divine Presence expressing as Compassion, Sincerity, Peace and Clarity. I know what I need to do, and am Divinely guided and supported in doing it.
|
| |
| |
|
|
|
|
|
I like who I am, and I like who I am becoming!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
►•I love how my doing strength training is preserving and assisting awesome muscle mass.
►• A wonderful new invigorated strength is flowing freely to every part of my being now. I am renewed in spirit, soul, and body
I love the body I Am renewing with my wonderful disciplines.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
►• “The few things that work fantastically well should be identified, cultivated, nurtured, and multiplied.”
- [Richard Koch is a former management consultant,entrepreneur, and writer] love this quote!
-

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ►•►• Create/Print Your Own Workout Log
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ►• BABY BOOMER BODY BUILDING
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ►• CREATE YOUR OWN EXERCISE LOG- date description sets/ reps & notes
►• I knew a progressive thinking/behaving older adult who was in in his 90’s who was no newbie to the gym. He always said movement is improvement
I’m in agreement…and aligning myself with resolutions I have been forming.
-
Are you with me?
Well the one thing about that last question … it is one we all have to do for ourselves…(like everything else) …whether others join us or not. Isn’t that right???
Though, if this an area that you are interested in…please feel free to get yourself into your most motivating …compelling high gear… And lets get this show on the road. SelfcareEnjoysAppreciating˚


establishing a plan based on current availability & commitment for new gym commitment



_________________________________________________________________________

|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I appreciate the pace I have chosen to live, in the space and time I have chosen to love.
selfcare
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi