I never really did abandon my true self. It's not like I invented this imaginary person and started to be her. Amy Lee
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I never really did abandon my true self. It's not like I invented this imaginary person and started to be her. Amy Lee
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity.
Henry Van Dyke
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What we do belongs to what we are; and what we are is what becomes of us.
Henry Van Dyke
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi