
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

While you ..MY Weekends are not always filled with days off ... I decided its time I began appreciating you more! Here's to you weekends & much gratitude and appreciation for all that I do with you(:
love,me

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
It is the latter part of our time together-Weekend;it's Sunday.
I choose to allow my time with you to be focused only on my greatest interactions with others.
There is too much love in my heart, those I love and in the world... to focus on anything else.
Thank you Weekend for being a pleasurable time for the Good that is so here-right now.
love, me
PS Wow, what a realization...
you are always awesome, and so will this day be.
Everything I do with you on this day is going to say-celebrate you and your friends (the other days of the week)

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Dear Weekend, its funny...when I started acknowledging all doesn't need to be perfect... my heart began feeling perfection... all over the place.
Happy Sunday.
love, me

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]()
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi