Joy At Work Everyday...1
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
affirming: Today I am fully aware of the efficiency and good spirited nature to do my job...I exceed that easily...I now have so much space to allow the harmony of my beingand flowwith the universe's love.And so it is! Thank YOU awesome Universe for allowing me to have playfulness with life as a daily beautiful loving playground!!! (: |
|
|
Today and everyday I am experiencing supportive and abundant results for every task I Am engaged in.
|
|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
I have found allowing any quality time by myself before work is a perfect tool to insure a cheerful, peaceful, harmonious and productive work day. And when it feels less than that, I can usually feel where I needed some more quality time -to begin again(:
Good rest Exercise & Eating Well Prayer, meditation, affirmations, and intrinsically rewarding creativity -like positivity threads enjoying the true kindness of others ...etc... helps.
|
I Am living a Divine plan