login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Lovely Foods You Are Loving Right Now

I am loving this fruit called a Pluot!!!

Pluots are hybrids of the plum and the apricots

Summer fruits that have been part of the human diet since the early times.Related image

Image result for pluot: pics delicious

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

never heard of or seen them 

In response to flowergirl's post: Glad to see you visit here(:

Pluots...oh so delicious flavor, juicy sweet (and nutritious) !!!!! Hope you try!

Image result for difference between plum and apricot
Image result for difference between plum and apricot

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I usually don't count supplements as foods -though I think I will now.

Right now-loving a tangerine flavored Emergen-C packet by Alacer.

Its my late morning-further wake up drink(:

Image result for I love tangerine emergen-c pic

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content