
Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us.Stephen Covey
|
|
||
|---|---|---|
I love myself
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
||
|
|
||
![]() |
||
|
|
||
|
|
||
I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease |
||
I like myself, who I am, and more importantly, who I am becoming each day forward![]() |
I joyfully dance with life today.


It is wonderful taking responsibility-knowing freedom is in the choice for freedom.
Law of Harmony operates in my mind and body
All aspects of my life are in perfect harmony.
I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe and I am grateful
I’m extremely happy with myself and with others. Forever & a day claiming peaceful harmony

![]() |
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi















