



This
or something better
now manifests for me in
totally satisfying ways,
for the highest good of all concerned
Shakti Gawain
We will discover the nature of our particular genius when we stop trying to conform to our own or other peoples’ models, learn to be ourselves, and allow our natural channel to open by Shakti Gawain
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 14/07/2019.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I read two of her books years and years ago, I think I read them more than once. Living In The Light was the title of one of them. Really influenced my thinking.