I love how I am feeling today.
I love how I eased into my vacation
I love the inspiration on Bmindful... how all share what works for them, and it adds to inspiration we are all feeling.
Today is a great day....



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
My favorite thing in the morning is waking slowly...easily... and feel the peace and ease that exists in the newness of the day...
Creating from place of trust.... and gradual moments be more and more of what I love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love everything that emerges... all feels new and beautifully different
even if I've said the same words thousands of times.


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content