login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Fall In Love With Life...1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuFOAkZ0N5L4JnHUIfM1tQvaXYV72n97uU2NKikBNXgg4XPdSJ-g

Today I allow my best self to be present all day.

Today I create order wherever it will create more ease in my world.

I Am alignment and I allow my energy  to be magnificent.

Today I believe in my power to make what I need better.

I Am now ready and I create with unified harmonious positive energy.

Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed where it truly matters to me.

f566c60f58993110d4e9158f41df840e--energy-quotes-spiritual-development.jpg

quote :
I slept and dreamt that life was joy.

I woke and saw that life was duty.

I acted and behold … duty was joy

Ravindranath Tagore

tumblr_maobggXwd01raym3wo1_500.gif

1516207650_158_positive-quotes-for-women-rose-hill-designs-by-heather-stillufsen.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNqXRQyIItDl977zZnVqiVjjryWerxlO6UMyEblpmdDPT6pQ6b

77667b24d88658f791473b2a7dee0462--affirmations-happiness.jpg
efa8034abfd67771c1d3105c162a9300.jpg

440109600b6efef5726f1c59dd16262f--grateful-quotes-grateful-heart.jpg

5e9240d0f83e43df2e16a6369d776624--positive-thinking-tips-positive-mind.jpg

1. Today is a new day and each new day presents a fresh start.

2. Each new day offers a new beginning overflowing with possibility and opportunity.

3. Today, I greet the day with fresh eyes and new ideas.

4. Today, there is no past, there is no future; there is only this moment.

5. In this Now, I give myself permission to release toxicity from every level of my energy field.

6. Abundance flows through my day; an abundance of love, happiness and positive energy.

7. This abundance, this positive energy allows me to step into my day, into my work, into my mission, into every word and action—moment to moment.

8. I am focused, excited, energized and determined.

9. I am creative.

10. I am grateful, fully appreciating all the love in my life – the abundance.

Janice Taylor 

By Dr David Richo 

I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me.

I am grateful that I am able to turn an away from complaining, blame, criticism and negative emotion

I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

I may have duplicated some / sorry(:

1)I am thankful for the habits that I am developing and manifesting in my life

•  

2)I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

•  

3) Thank you for the capacity that I have to think, feel, speak and focus on what I am grateful for

•  

4) I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me

•  

5) Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done

•  

6) I give thanks that my heart is so full of peace, love and joy

•  

7.) I am grateful for my ever growing ability to feel and express gratitude

•  

8)I am grateful for the health and vitality that is coursing throughout my entire body

•  

9.) I am truly grateful that I often think and feel the words ‘thank you’ in my heart

•  

10) I am thankful for the feelings of love and gratitude, that I choose to feel towards the people in my life, who are allowing me the opportunity to learn even more profoundly about love and forgiveness

•  

11) I am so grateful to know that as I focus on a person with feelings of love, we are both healed and blessed

•  

12) I am thankful that I am able to be grateful for the things in my life, that I may not have quite yet

•  

13) I am so thankful that there are no limits to the good I can draw to me and to those I care about by practicing gratitude daily

•  

14) I am so grateful for the love and joy that surrounds me today

15) I am truly grateful to know that I am free to choose the course of my life, and that I am never alone here

16) I am thankful for the feelings of love and gratitude, that I choose to feel towards the people in my life, who are allowing me the opportunity to learn even more profoundly about love and forgiveness

17)I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path

18) I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me

19) I am thankful that I am able to be grateful for the things in my life, that I may not have quite yet

20)I’m grateful that I live with an eye of faith, gratitude and abundance

21)I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions

22)As I silently say the words ‘thank you’, it is as though the words are being spoken through my heart

23)I am so thankful that there are no limits to the good I can draw to me and to those I care about by practicing gratitude daily

24)I am so grateful for the love and joy that surrounds me today

25) I give thanks that my heart is so full of peace, love and joy

26)I am so grateful to know that as I focus on a person with feelings of love, we are both healed and blessed

27) I am truly grateful to know that I am free to choose the course of my life, and that I am never alone here

28)I am grateful for the health and vitality

that is coursing throughout my entire body

29)I am deeply thankful for the unlimited possibilities that lie before me, and the clarity that illuminates my path

30. I am able to be thankful in all things, and as I am, I unlock miracles and change in my life

love above affirmations from medicine for your spirit.com {free resources}...

& I’m sure some came from

Dr David 

Riccio (sp Will correct)

always-something-to-be-grateful-for-grateful-quotes.jpg49de123060c1382432ee4a94603fa96f--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpgGratitude is when memory is stored in the heartEckhart+Tolle+-+You+are+the+Universe.jpg

Image result for PINK PURPLE LOOKING FORWARD TO AFFIRMATIONS PIC QUOTES
2b3e773d82f1de501218d8a51c1cb8e1--no-matter-what-dose.jpg
1558034292bf3d054dddc69adcf46e62--healing-affirmations-daily-affirmations.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

5223072384_6814a03364_b.jpg

4.gif

giphy.gif

In response to Nancee1953's post:

I love that! I can feel it!💖

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content