When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible. Tina Lifford

Each one of us is Life personalized. We are each Life as a person; therefore, each one of us contains within himself all the intelligence, the power, the faculties and the instruments for the expression of Life… To know that Life became you for a purpose and that you occupy a place no one else in all the world occupies. – Dan Custer (The Miracle of Mind Power)
“All my power is in the present moment.”

|
"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique" Walt Disney
|
|
 


I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed
I am filled with gratitude joy and love all the best of life comes rushing to me like a flood.
I expect personal empowerment & an awesome day
My body surges with the flow of positive energy.
|
I am that, I am. I am creative. I am productive. I am successful

I love how I am reading more, writing more and creating more…just for me.
My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused.

Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine what the future could be, and the rest of the day making it happen.
Today is that day I was looking forward to.
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
☑ “I value myself. I value my mind, my emotions, my body, & my spirit.”
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible. Tina Lifford
In response to Blue moon's post:
So true...
It doesn't totally matter about how people,places and things are
Start with self.
Surrender
☑ → I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats I live healthily and joyfully my entire life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 12/05/2022.
for success inner strength confidence
Jason Stephenson
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 20/05/2022.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 22/05/2022.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
love this!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 23/05/2022.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 23/05/2022.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 23/05/2022.
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
in the midst of what felt like alot’
and was taking a break
and went to site for some needed refreshing positivity.
This is the first thing I saw and Mr. Brightside, it brought very good tears to my eyes
Thank you.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Mr Brightside
Posted on 24/05/2022.
In response to ♡ ˚love love love it!'s post:
It is very beautiful and comforting
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 26/05/2022.
- RICHER LIVING Today I expect the more abundant life by keeping my every thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving out more love, I know a greater love in return. Sharing with life whatever good things I have, I know life shares with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I have a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I know genuine laughter. More deeply sensing the Divine Tranquility in which all things exist, I have a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I know that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving Presence forever seeking an outlet through me.✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ Ernest Holmes
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content