login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2018 empowering quotes,affirmations & videos...1

When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible. Tina Lifford

3d4e2006f816c095233749030a5a7687--bright-paintings-english-quotes.jpg

Each one of us is Life personalized. We are each Life as a person; therefore, each one of us contains within himself all the intelligence, the power, the faculties and the instruments for the expression of Life… To know that Life became you for a purpose and that you occupy a place no one else in all the world occupies. – Dan Custer (The Miracle of Mind Power)

 

“All my power is in the present moment.”

b3574d129e5c5ce605833be57bd92a38--tattoo-ideas-wise-words.jpg

"The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique" Walt Disney

002360cfe36cd053a457f26f27d6521c--matt-openness.jpg6aeb5d8c3d2c82eed30a8b1fe1aad3be--women-empowerment-spiritual-awakening.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLxKbVCpO-dB-VWZZfeZ2DsLie9UeMVvwERafrqGVHji5nCD-i

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYK4wcN9RrEtlBhJTpcjuZ0urbIKvi6PbcBrm-R-fFfAQ_UW3v

I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed


 I am filled with gratitude joy
and love all the best of life comes rushing to me like a flood.


I expect personal empowerment & an awesome day


My body surges with the flow of positive energy.


 

I am that, I am. I am creative. I am productive. I am successful

 

 

 

dammit-happy-thought-man.jpg

I love how I am reading more, writing more and creating more…just for me.

My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused.

i2Bme.jpg

 

 







Every day I set aside ten minutes to imagine
what the future could be,
and the rest of the day making it happen.


Today is that day I was looking forward to.

a9511e24a2c63c50e6389de7958aaf1e.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

☑ I choose to be so awesome to myself.

☑ “I value myself. I value my mind, my emotions, my body, & my spirit.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4Z1mF7hPCTneBqwc5T-4MGSNJwRDh6X8qyXLP3FszS17HLXYSWA
5d2d15a535d3e2ec2840dfef9664c7d0.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh6GNxK3RJUGdn3pe_bTC-QnfYx4RX6EkVgn96RDzjOcrq9R9Kimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8RfMrXo7-ptRy76eg4OOthoDlWbA2DOmpm4UO1Qwz1XT3Ylcm
quotes-about-being-yourself-01.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

When you know yourself, you are empowered. When you accept yourself, you are invincible. Tina Lifford

 

In response to Blue moon's post:

So true...

It doesn't totally matter about how people,places and things are

Start with self.

Surrender 

☑  →   I hold joyful conversations with myself and love the outcome of our chats I live healthily and joyfully my entire life.  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

for success inner strength confidence 

Jason Stephenson

 

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

love this!

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Louise Hay

audioLink

PURE and POWERFUL

Positive Affirmations

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

In response to Mr Brightside's post:

in the midst of  what felt like alot’  

and was taking a break

and went to site for some needed refreshing positivity.

This is the first thing I saw  and Mr. Brightside, it brought very good tears to my eyes

Thank you.

 

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

In response to ♡ ˚love love love it!'s post:

It is very beautiful and comforting

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

  • RICHER LIVING Today I expect the more abundant life by keeping my every thought and expectation open to new experiences, to happier events, to a more complete self-expression. Giving out more love, I know a greater love in return. Sharing with life whatever good things I have, I know life shares with me the good that it possesses. Seeing beauty everywhere, I have a revelation of still more beauty. Seeing joy in everything, I know genuine laughter. More deeply sensing the Divine Tranquility in which all things exist, I have a deeper consciousness of peace and security. Through it all I know that I am in the embrace of a warm, loving Presence forever seeking an outlet through me.✰。˚ ˚ღ。 ˛˚ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ Ernest Holmes

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS

Whatever is – Thank You !

My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content