login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2018 -365 days of self-care...toolbox

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Today I celebrate right where I am, and take care of me in this moment

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjqJmqQRLUKuVQ6X09y9GXezUdnMAaBnPQT5A_rfNAM3cb-SYOlg

I consistently find out -where I am is exactly where I'm suppose to be... 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love how I always care enough to ask: what is good for me?... and what do I need?

self-help-quote-hp-a-3-2.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Privilege-to-be-alive-Marcus-Aurelius-quote.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

f89ef7897a46c825350f493eab8e9b68--be-confident-wise-words.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

a1431912e1c7a69626a433f93b45d36d--sprinkles-good-advice.jpg8bea8ddecbe460166774642072b5dd64--inspirational-thoughts-positive-thoughts.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Take-time-to-do-what-makes-your-soul-happy.-Unknown.jpg?resize=450%2C450self-care-quote-8.jpgnurture-self-care.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

86d68b367bcf390c467fff8e63607b41--don-t-wait-wait-for-it.jpgimg_4118.jpg?w=604

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I believe in creating my healthy happy world from the inside out

words, blessings and taking good care

florenceaffirmationhealth3.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

9c6a359d87d000fe216a66022782d5f5--life-purpose-you-can-do.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnrsSdD_kF2uAXXRtZDLT8hUQ0EDKWHM-tSPsIJVIJrmeB0Ttw

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZNBYBkautK7LRulL2rrl8XQGsOC3fX-s-JsHPYmR5kkqDUuzyAgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlGRgNJORpfkiNDay34zynWN89UNbXcX09YeNt9DFaBV8ymu_Jfgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCNZjECtBaI5JMu88N_BkNxNKoMVwfOX8SawPMtqGYE8VNh7wHJwimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJK_lNLtwCyk_hla0IlOkK6aHlOwEYI502GTiT_Ixck3c32dU_

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Sometimes-the-most-important-thing-in-a-whole-day-is-the-rest-we-take-between-two-deep-breaths-Etty-Hillesum.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

d606fd42d8cd5cc1983897b7f9537b7e.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW7dM3loggha-3tRcBzNEfrWyIvAsTqeK2SY3-XIw36I290BA0lemon.jpgStrawberry-book.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS3EpRoK3hTKSppHqDalt1AathDN7_5mO6WZMGoTx8Zqu0yNzIl772059072.jpgbody1.jpg26-best-healthy-snacks-graphic-header-v2-830x467.jpgbowl-berries-350x350.jpgi_am_taking_care_of_myself_today.jpg.jpg1.jpghealthy-berries.jpghealth-fitness-resolution.jpg?w=350&h=200&crop=1Strawberry-Fight-Cancer.jpg

strawberry-drink.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRn1Gkfe8uIwZgqpWPtEnP1KLnLweEUI-mU-TG-UTJ9a4I9gXSFLgRelated image

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3dqcPx5ior1tDerE2X5ZEasfICZyeYiG_d0688dCi8u4WsEmi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content