related threads in process
dance with time, hope heart & possibilities
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hope would say - be still & know I have shown you evidence of Good , be still more is opening up to you in the best of ways.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hope would say:
You are doing well and I am believing you will keep getting better and better
and I would say :
thank You
thank You🌈❤️
With complete belief my weak times are now my peak times.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to nature girl's post:
Yes!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why do I expect something great to happen this evening?
|
Why do I expect something great to happen today
tomorrow
and continuously ?
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi