
THE GOOD ~ I LOOK FOR THE GOOD IN ALL MY LIFE EXPERIENCES. NO MATTER WHAT THE CIRCUMSTANCES, I FIND SOMETHING POSITIVE THAT I CAN LEARN FROM THEM. IN THIS WAY, I EXPERIENCE ALL EVENTS AS ENHANCING MY SPIRITUAL GROWTH.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I accept the power of my being to produce health, love and joy in my life.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am attuned to my higher purpose and my life reflects this refinement.
Everything in my life flows perfectly and with ease.
[Divine] Right is always taking place in my life.
Only good comes from each experience.
Louise Hay affirmation
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content