Good Childhood Memory Of Mine
Anyone remember the Jack LaLanne show?
I grew up with my mom truly watching him
and then I looked forward to the show too...
and the both of us enjoying the show together.
My folks went to a function later in life... and they posed in a pic with he & his wife,Elaine.
- [The Jack LaLanne Show was an American exercise television show hosted by Jack LaLanne that ran from 1951 to 1985.]

I fondly remember his powerful positivity and his strong physique.
His exercises were made easy for his viewers(:
There were gyms in my area owned by him and named after him.
This memory of him added to my belief of how feeling good was up to me.


feel- good memories-create good things.
feel free to share any of your earlier memories that make your heart smile related to health(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi





