Most Benevolent Outcome
Posted on 24/04/2018. Last edited on 29/04/2026.
Wishes Fulfilled
 |
|
“Affirm: I place no limits and no restrictions on all that I intend to accomplish and become from here on in.” Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
|
|
“The only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you are seeking to attain.”
Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
|
|
“Health, wealth, beauty, and genius are not created; they are only manifested by the arrangement of your mind—that is, by your concept of yourself, and your concept of yourself is all that you accept and consent to as true.Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
“Happiness isn’t some thing in the material world that can be acquired and stored and used when needed or wanted. If it were, I’d give you a lifetime supply that would guarantee a happy life. No—happiness is an attitude that comes from within you. It’s accessible when you place in your imagination an I am statement that reflects your attunement with the simple truth that happiness is indeed an inside job. Happiness is an inner belief that you bring to everyone and everything you undertake, rather than expecting your happiness to come to you from others or from your accomplishments and acquisitions. There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.” Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
“You must attach yourself spiritually to what you have placed in your imagination as a future fact, and never allow anyone, anything, any circumstance, no matter how persuasive their case, to alter what you know to be your destiny.” Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
“By believing passionately in something that does not yet exist we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.” Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
|
|

 
|
| |
I Am living a Divine plan
I bend to the cadence of a Higher Power’s perfect timing.
Patience grows when I surrender timing-to something infinite.
Divine timing turns delay into r blessing.
I rest knowing omnipotence orchestrates my comings and goings.
My Higher Power’s clock aligns my steps with purpose.
Every pause is a divine edit toward better outcomes.
I trust that what arrives when it should is the most merciful.
My setbacks are scheduled by wisdom I can’t yet see.
I accept waiting as the artful work of a sovereign planner.
The universe’s timing preserves my soul’s readiness.
I release hurry to the care of a majestic arranger.
Divine patience prepares me to steward what comes.
I welcome delays as silent acts of protection.
My Higher Power knows the exact season for my growth.
I align my breath with the pace of holy unfolding.
Time shaped by omnipotence yields truer outcomes.
I rest in the faithful rhythm of divine scheduling.
I bend to the cadence of a Higher Power’s perfect timing.
Patience grows when I surrender timing to something infinite.
Divine timing turns delay into preparation and blessing.
I rest knowing omnipotence orchestrates my comings and goings
My Higher Power’s clock aligns my steps with purpose.
Every pause is a divine edit toward better outcomes.
I trust that what arrives when it should is the most merciful.
My setbacks are scheduled by wisdom I can’t yet see.
I accept waiting as the artful work of a sovereign planner.
The universe’s timing preserves my soul’s readiness.
I release hurry to the care of a majestic arranger.
Divine patience prepares me to steward what comes.
I welcome delays as silent acts of protection.
My Higher Power knows the exact-season for my growth.
I align my breath with the pace of holy unfolding.
Time shaped by omnipotence yields truer outcomes.
I rest in the faithful rhythm of divine scheduling.
Each right moment is polished by an all-knowing hand.
I trust arrivals that respect my integrity and readiness.
Divine timing cares more for depth than speed.
I am where I must be, according to a majestic plan.
Waiting becomes worship when I yield to he divine clock.
My Higher Power’s timing deepens my resilience.
I accept seasonality as a sacred curriculum.
My patience is answered by timely divine provision.
Each right moment is polished by an all-knowing hand.
I trust arrivals that respect my integrityand readiness.
Divine timing cares more for depth than speed.
I am where I must be, according to a majestic plan.
Waiting becomes worship when I yield to the divine clock.
My Higher Power’s timing deepens my resilience.
I accept seasonality as a sacred curriculum.
My patience is answered by timely divine provision.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi