Neon quotes sarcastic comment optional
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
Neon quotes sarcastic comment optional
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
Or chillin in the vortex perhaps.https://i.pinimg.com/564x/20/38/13/203813af130dc35e379a03cd5daefb84.jpg
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
this is an awesome thread!!!!
I'm partial toΒ joyful affirmations/quotes...
and when I found them in lights.. had to share(:
Β
(:







Β



and of course a little space when needed is great- and this looked wonderful


BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
https://www.facebook.com/jeanpierreleroux/videos/10158814848074715
Β
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Β

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”


Ah yes the 1970's I so agree.
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”


There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED




There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Just tryin to get laid:)
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED




BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”
I love this thread. Amazing images
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Β






BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
I can relate,good advice 


Almost as dangerous as any drug,

enter the heart , you could win a prize
I was going to say,R&R served a purpose in my life for many years.
However this thought is more accurate.
enter the heart , you could win a prize

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi




BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Did someone say hibernate
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

BE YOU
βWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.β β Vince Lombardi

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
enter the heart , you could win a prize

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to The Enterprise's post:
great one!
believing you can is the beginning of doing being having what you can!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
If it is usually reliable 

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED


enter the heart , you could win a prize

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
This thread is really beautiful!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
In response to Lake placid's post:
Yes! Love this
Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
That made me smile out loud.Β
thatβs a great one(:
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere


Β
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
enter the heart , you could win a prize