|
|||||||||
|
|||||||||
![]() |
|||||||||
|
related threads coming soon |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|||||||||
|
|||||||||
![]() |
|||||||||
|
related threads coming soon |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In 1977 this song was huge...
I remember with love songs- we took the parts of the lyrics that we were drawn to... and we allowed the music to speak to our hearts and 'we'd' sing out loud with everything we had... smiling big.

Listening to it now... yes brings back lovely memories...
Though I'm loving the interaction of the crowd here enjoying themselves!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
LOVE WHEN WE SHARE MUSIC ON BMINDFUL!
looking forward to revisiting this thread!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi