


"I am peace"





lovely thread flowergirl
hugs!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


beautiful bird song 8 hours
In response to trikletrade's post: I love this!
While I know I don't do for others simply based on reciprocity
...it is a beautiful thing to keep a flow of love energy in motion when you are allowing good between you and another.
that feeling of 'more' is that high vibration:
between you and people you just meet
friends who get you and appreciate you
and opening your heart to the love in others -that is always there.
Giving feels like more, when your love
and joy energy is involved.
Love to love
and the energy soars.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi