login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

JANUARY 2010 Always Better Better Better- so-not stuck

As humans on occasion there are moments of experience which contain Ā frustrations, irritations, and occasional road/stumbling blocks. Though, you know from experience (and experiences) from others..this too shall pass…and life DOES GET BETTER BETTER AND BETTER.

You know from experience, or experiences from others..this too shall pass. It all gets better and better…one way or another no matter what.
Sometimes you feel stuck in a moment
and through methods you’ve learned, it all shifts and that too passes.

Life is good. Let’s share here how we know this is true, so those who are stuck in a moment can get their needed reminder that this too shall pass..and the moment is always where you should be..because it’s all you have..until you choose another way to look at it, or another way to be..Because stuckĀ  is a state of mind..
This thread is about faith..the keeping on …your visions, your dreams..the light at the end of the tunnel…

fill in the blank -

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needĀ  ____________ - even when...___________

Ā 

feel free to add supportive stuff too(:

Ā 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needĀ  TO KNOW I NEVER REALLY WASĀ  Ā - even when..IT SEEMS I SHOULD NEVER RUN OUT OF THE SAME HIGH PACED MOMENTUM I OFTEN ARRIVE AT. I RECOGNIZE I AM WAY MORE THAN THE SUM OF MY PARTS AND I AM ALWAYS WHERE I NEED TO BE.

Ā 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needĀ  TO DO WHAT I CAN IN SMALL STEPS - even when..IT SEEMS THE ACTION IS LESS THAN WHAT I WANTED RIGHT NOW.

Ā 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needĀ  TO CLOSE MY EYES AWHILEĀ  - even when..IT SEEMS I SHOULD KEEP ON GOING RIGHT NOW.

Ā 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needĀ  TO KNOW I NEVER REALLY WASĀ  Ā - even when..IT SEEMS I SHOULD HAVE WITh TERRIBLE CIRCUMSTANCES- God has had my back

Ā 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needĀ  TO KNOW I choose where Inam

headed & I choose to do what it takesĀ 

Even when

I feelĀ 

distractedĀ 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just needed to allow for a change of energyĀ 

Ā 

Even when it seems odds are slim

I know it’s time to remember I never look at the oddsĀ 

Ā 

I am not stuck -IĀ  just forgot was possible

Ā 

Ā 

Even when I have seen what can happen when I step back far enough & allow much grander thoughts / feelings.

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Laurie ,thank you from my heart ,love flowergirl

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content