Favorite Things You Like About Things You Do
I love how ease into things... especially my mornings.
I love how I know that I know -taking great care of me leads to really valued actions for people, places, & things I love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love how writing or posting things from my heart create 'more heart' for me.
I love how I can take the good from any circumstance ...and it provides a path for more good circumstances.
I love how the energy tools and prayer before work everyday allows the harmony, love, ease & joy I revel in.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love no matter how I feel ... I allow what is, and enjoy something even better...every time.
Allowing is my kind of action(:

so true!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content