login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Find A Better Feeling Thought- Love Is Here...1

KagayaLibra.jpg

gratitude.jpg?w=663

I was finding it difficult to find a better feeling thought  today... after large incident in the world ...that happened so close to where I live...

I was questioning how I'd be an up lifter at my job today...and then it came to me... With anything at all I can find that gives me something more... I will then have more for others.

please join me in finding your own better feeling thought

much much love, selfcare

Without-my-struggle....png

Be-thankful.jpgInspirational quotes

9452269166351977f0cc1acb7a794928--bible-quotes-on-faith-hope-love-quotes.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROJCM56hsJ_71FfKMwiRdK3U9XjSlbO5BIU2l9nCsG5H_AW6XErw86954d32d48cb4a7685acf003615d756--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

Internal happiness

6a00d834520b6a69e20162fc259935970d-pi2764.png

When-things-go-wrong.png

20 Daily Affirmations For Living in Harmony

5e0891375021dc3efab5b83655ad8287--nice-quotes-inspiration-quotes.jpg

Inspirational quotes

related threads in process

Gratitude For Gratitude

AFFIRMATIONS FROM THE HEART TO HEARTFELT AWESOME

This thread was truly helpful to me , it contains how I allowed myself to feel better -to best continue servicing/giving to others at my place of business after a very sad event in an area where I live …which affected the nation.

So grateful for this site to create ... to create a better me...so I can give more to myself and others and help create a  better place to live.

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Stillness's post:

great tune!

There was a comment I loved on youtube re:this Winwood song...

said they find their way back every time they listened...

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to Moonlighting's post:

reminder to self... check out Marianne Williamson video 

(looking forward to it-thank you for sharing!)

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

99668f913c1e182e2cee9725471169c2.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

This is truth

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

quote-spend-two-minutes-a-day-scanning-the-world-for-three-new-things-you-re-grateful-for-shawn-achor-116-24-76.jpg

I thought of an affirmation that may be appropriate  for today's over indulgence of unnecessary fear. And I thought I'll parlay it with a video that speaks to the fear that is probably worse than the

object of the fear.I think many people become victims of covid and will never get it, however they

without realizing  it get the virus of fear needlessly. I'm all for reasonable precautions, however I refuse to contract the fear and histerics that seems to be prevalant.

My immune system is not frightened by covid because it knows that would be giving power to it

that it doesn't have, unless I play the fear game which could invite it, and secondly I don't plan on 

contracting a virus called fear as I take precautions to not contract covid virus.

So I see no reason to contract a virus thinking and worrying about another virus.

And most fear comes from the proverbial pink elephant we think is there just to entertain us.

The news stations are mainly into selling negative thoughts, there is no market for good news.

THANKS FOR POSTING... 

BOOKMARK... WILL LISTEN TODAY(:

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Awww!She could be my soulmate

Bubble bath perhaps

https://youtu.be/b79hmUvwrsk

10952156253?profile=RESIZE_584x&width=584

At this moment I think listening to this truth video a few times will help this skeptic.

Self love is the theme and de-empasizing the belief that external stuff will bring contentment.

https://youtu.be/m5O_jA9_OSk

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Serenity cake's post:

like the theme for sure!

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Blessings ˚'s post: This not a judgement I've noticed your time is so filled up, you rarely can view what others have posted. You simply need a 48 hour day I think. The above video just reinterates the theme of bmindful as for the self love part of it anyway.

“To boldly and or vulnerably go where no one has gone before”

In response to Serenity cake's post:

I need 7 days - for each day … then Pausing , naps , and being on task would be a breeze 

Your videos are always kind and helpful .. I hope to take time for them as I am moving more quickly with daily activities .

please See new thread

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

In response to Amaze Yourself Today ˚'s post:
that was a wonderful video

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content