 |
| I was supposed to be in this fashion show-can't you tell? |
|

Me too, though I need to take a flight to get there.
|

Got my party dress on!
related thread-colorful passionate nature fun
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Red Bird Explains Himself by Mary Oliver
Yes, I was the brilliance floating over the snow
and I was the song in the summer leaves, but this was
only the first trick
I had hold of among my other mythologies,
for I also knew obedience: bring sticks to the nest,
food to the young, kisses to my bride.
But don’t stop there, stay with me: listen.
If I was the song that entered your heart
then I was the music of your heart, that you wanted and needed,
and thus wilderness bloomed that, with all its
followers: gardeners, lovers, people who weep
for the death of rivers.
And this was my true task, to be the
music of the body. Do you understand? for truly the body needs
a song, a spirit, a soul. And no less, to make this work,
the soul has need of a body,
and I am both of the earth and I am of the inexplicable
beauty of heaven
where I fly so easily, so welcome, yes,
and this is why I have been sent, to teach this to your heart

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Team work makes the dream work
Come fly with me.

What did you say?

Oh I understand... we'll glide through it and create ....
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I enjoy just chillin'
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
OK I'm ready now.
Soar with you later(:

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In the pink(: Starting a brand new day!

We are too... Though it is part of who we are.
How do you know? A little bird told me.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The love birds are here!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Enjoying a sun-shower in Florida
with citrus and
good company

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

How do I look?

Beauty comes from within. Feel your inner power and I think you can pull that look off(:
pic above:
Photographer Christian Kneidinger, 50, was taking pictures in a botanical garden in Linz, Austria, when he realized he was looking at something special.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Here's a bird that has found his fashion sense!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
these birds know they don't have to be trendin'.
They are happy just as they are

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Mr Brightside
Posted on 03/08/2020.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true
Mr Brightside
Posted on 05/08/2020.

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true