login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Your Own Way- quotes,affirmations & music {...1}

Trusting the process &

seriously because it is Divine &works 

playfully so because I enjoy feeling good

I enjoy the freedom to choose in every single topic

CHOICE ~ I USE MY CREATIVE POWER TO BRING THE BEST INTO MY LIFE. I CHOOSE HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE MANY EXPERIENCES AND SITUATIONS THAT MAKE UP MY LIFE. AT NO TIME DO I GIVE UP MY POWER TO ANYTHING OR ANYONE. I AM THE CAPTAIN OF MY SHIP AND I SAIL ONLY ON CALM WATERS.

InspireLove.Net

 

Slide1.jpg

Other threads choice,embracing changes,

“In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured.” ― Gordon B. Hinckley
decisions-values.jpg
I have the power to create my reality

I attract into my life whatever I want

25 Motivational Quotes That Will Help You Have A Better Outlook On Life 4

follow-your-bliss.jpg49768_original.jpg

 

“Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” ― James Dean

 ?format=1000w

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 “Happiness is a choice, a repetitive one.” ― Akilnathan Logeswaran
 
quotes_joseph-campbell_meaning-experience-life_tribal-simplicity2.jpg
 
 “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” ― Harold Whitman25-Motivational-Quotes-That-Will-Help-You-Have-A-Better-Outlook-On-Life-19.jpg?zoom=1.375&resize=510%2C769
 

6da05c7c4f0411f8d3ba41d072a878c9--enchiladas-affirmation-quotes.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

cd3e5802f61d4c014775d9bd0223b1b9.jpg

Your Own Way- quotes,affirmations & music 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I just realized that I don't have to have an opinion about everything - what a relief! -David Hawkins

 

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

I know this is what you are thinking when I express my opinion!!! Hahahaha!

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   THE MORE PLAYFUL

I AM ABOUT LIFE,

THE EASIER IT ALL IS  

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content