![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| I expect a day that flows with lovely health, happiness & magical moments. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() ![]() |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| I expect a day that flows with lovely health, happiness & magical moments. |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() ![]() |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect a morning I will love with...love.
I expect ease and flow while accomplishing my highest priorities for this day.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect to be a Blessing to all.
awesome Nancee! Thanks for more inspiration & being you...
I'm just waking over here this morning (:
I expect to allow my morning to open my (eyes) heart, my mind and spirit to jump in where I first best serve myself, so when I arrive at work I can joyfully & powerfully serve others.![]()
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect to experience the Power of I Am.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect a morning filled with spontaneity and collaboration with the greater abundance of a loving universe!
I expect possibilities - small and large to be as abundant as the stars.
I expect instant and total alignment with this loving and joyous abundant world!
Happiness abounds! Opportunity multiplies! Friends draw near. My life is about joy and fulfillment!
I celebrate those near me!! I see their greatness, and I am in awe of Life's bounty!!!!!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Kathi's post:
Lovely Kathi! Glad to see you here too
My daytime is over... & I am pleased with the day... just the right length of time lol
Though this evening is just beginning... I expect total r&r in easy entertaining ways.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Another new day...wow! What do I expect?
I expect to create awesome meals my body will thank me for, and a day at work I will appreciate with my whole heart.
Part of me would love to go back to sleep, though we all know that is not a good choice when its a work day... so Bruce Lee quote is also helping(:

ok, off I go and its all good
lol
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect a beautiful evening. I'm grateful for all the joy in my life, and the wonderful possibilities(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect a day which exceeds my imagination for answered prayers!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect an incredibly joyous harmonious day within me
& between myself & all interactions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect another harmonious day with all interactions
and energy that is high and enthusiastic all day long.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect all I do today to create awesome happenings and lead to more wonderful everywhere desired.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to trikletrade's post:In response to Nancee1953's post:
(:
I'm game for that!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect to be fully rested, joyfully organized and energetically a blessing to myself and others.



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect to be a blessing to others. I expect to feel the gratitude and appreciation for all that is meaningful to me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I expect to go back to sleep soon, and sleep soundly, beautifully, heavenly...
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Mr Brightside's post:
I was just speaking with someone this evening about this.
This is so important.
Thanks for post!
Are You Allowing What You Need? |
|
|---|---|
|
Cleanse your mind from prosperity by writing out these three lists:
|
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Today I expect myself to enjoy all of my choices and I see myself in engaging in things I see myself allowing wonderful progress with.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I expect a charming peaceful harmonious day.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Yes, Yes yes
I catch myself in something less than what I love, and I ask myself what would I like to experience today? I ask how can I best be compassionate to myself?
I then allow a better energy to be available to others. I know I cannot be perfect … though… I can be mindful of allowing the best I have got and continuously gofor what is better.
~affirmationI look at every victory as inspiration to keep moving forward.
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
I expect my goals to be achieved w/ both diligence and compassion.
I trust in God's loving design and I fill this day w/ better organization and my mind is peaceful!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Kathi's Inner space, inner healing's post:
ooh like that!
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere

MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere