💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & a hefty level of Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 24/01/2018. Last edited on 16/02/2018.
THE REAL BENEFIT OF AFFIRMATIONS-article “every thought actually generates molecules.”
-
-
- I can create any routine I like, one cognitive brain thought and heart feeling at a time…
- In areas I truly desire, I Am incredibly disciplined!
-
-
-
- ★My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.
- ★My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.
-
-
-
-
My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.
- I fuel my desires with unlimited belief, and accept that they are already manifesting for me
-
-
-
-
-
—- - - ★ → I Am so doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
I am filled with energy to do all the daily activities in my life…and then some
-
-

-
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
