Hey there Bmindful regular participants, new members and members who have been desiring to add to their day via the forum ...(:
Please join me here with 1 affirmation a day!!!
C'mon Give Me 1 Affirmation!!
Yeah this is a take off on an excellent thread .... titled: OK Everyone Give Me 1 Word!!...
... going for that awesome powerful sharing experience coupled with our sharing any affirmation that empowers this moment for you!!!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
bunique
Posted on 17/01/2018.
"2018 will be my year for achieving more"
I came up with this affirmation because the past few years I feel like I've been working hard but not making much progress. This year I hope to change my approach and hopefully achieve more :-)
In response to bunique's post:
As always glad to see you on the forum, and even more than that...
sharing an affirmation which is so personally powerful for you!!!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I saw this affirmation on some other site recently, and it spoke to me... {I know my affirmations speak to me... lol don't be alarmed}
anyway it is...
How simple is this...?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Hippiegirl
Posted on 19/01/2018.
I am calm
In response to flowergirl's post:
glad you've visited and shared... love it if you'd join in here some more, whenever you desire(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Poppy
Posted on 03/03/2018.
I fully and totally accept myself as I am.
Words are like seeds. When you write them out, they grow into your dreams and spark the imagination of others.
wonderful one,Poppy.
...great to see you here!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Ease is how I travel, aligned with my most optimal direction and highest values is how I arrive.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am enjoying taking exquisite care of me.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I accept peace and joy in all aspects of my life
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
There is such shelter in each other.
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
From this day onward, I go forth with an uplifted vision.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content