TO SKIP INTRO
| |
It starts with us individually, though with a big picture frame of mind- we are creating something so powerfully beautiful for us all... commonly known as the ripple effect.
|
|
 |
|
|---|
By creating anything which allows feelings you love...
say ...an afformation {an affirmation in question form,
an affirmation,
an intention
or a statement of gratitude - you create through a feeling thought.
DAILY creating through a feeling thought
FEELING THREADS IN PROCESS:
'business of living' is your celebration....1
"business of living" is your celebration... 3
MONEY
AUTHENTICALLY YOU & TRUSTING LIFE

AFFORMATION FROM LIST BELOW: WHY DO I KNOW I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR MY OWN ATTITUDE?
WILL RETURN LATER... THIS WILL BE FUN!!!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
TODAY I am feeling all I need is clearly available. 
TODAY I am feeling serene and allowing.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Serenity Lake
Posted on 25/01/2018.

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED
In response to aquanimity's post
A very nice feel to this... thanks aquanimity(:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi