login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

★★Everyday Is Your Best Day/Best Year{Happiest New Year Ever}

 

thread in process/being edited/feel free to post as is

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsoeukdasMdRFsNW_BcjFz_uAO_DzKKZ8SI6ghYM4hEgZtTrN6

See the source image

 

My heart guides my self care, home care and all energy for people, places and things I absolutely LOVE!!!

4f71351f44bdca14acc2b830e06bce24.jpg

20151116_063629000_iOS-500x500.png

The key to success is playing the hand your dealt as if its the winning hand

My heart is full-filled!

5b9a55f1c7d34d89da0a1138e135c0ae.jpg

goals-dont-start-in-our-brain-they-start-in-our-heart-quote-1.jpg

      • I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm, complete, focused, strong and healthy.

      • ★Refreshing appreciation -it permeates my world.
      • ★My mind creates an image of my body that is always vital, healthy, beautiful and strong.
      • ——- - -   →   I Am soooo doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!

 

      • I lovingly allow love, joy and good health to flow through my heart, mind and body!

WONDERFUL BLESSINGS OF EVERY KIND ARE UPON ME


I BELIEVE I AM SUPPOSE TO HAVE A MAGNIFICENT LIFE


 

My life is incredible and now exceeds all my wildest expectations


 

my life is abundant and amazing right now!


 

My routines were created in the vortex!


 

 

 

 

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-23-1024x575.jpg

 

 

 

 

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-21.jpg

 

Everyday Is Your Best Day/Best Year{Happiest New Year Ever}

I am feeling wonderfully well.

EVERYTHING IS UNFOLDING IN A WONDERFUL WAY

 

 

New Year Countdown 2019-Eastern Standard Time

other time zones coming soon

Tony-Robbins-Quotes-18.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. 

 The first to forget is the happiest. Unknown

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

thread in process- you are always welcome though(:

  • I fuel my desires with unlimited belief, and accept that they are already manifesting for me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • I create a space in my spirit for knowing I will receive what I need for the serenity I desire

      • ★My decisions and actions are influenced by my positive belief in my abilities and the Power of Love from my Creator.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content