 |
 |
|
sites you may like
more in process
|
|
and of course affirming self-talk(:
|
  |
|
There is no part of me,and no place I can be, that is not sacred
My heart is full-filled!
related threads in process
|
 |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
love this pic!!!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Thoughts... before alignment ... today... I so wanted another day off! I prefer gratitude and appreciation for working, being able to work and pay bills. I prefer loving what I do... etc etc
After alignment...I feel as though I am dancing with time...
Whatever time is left to prepare for work & get to work... is sufficient
Whatever I want to prepare for my food before and for work is sufficient
Whatever personal business type focus I need before I leave for job-will fit it as it needs to also
Guess I am ready for my day, and it is and will be a wonderfully harmonious day
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi