|
LovingYourselfEnoughBe-Unconditional Lovebegin writing the next chapter of your life by allowing yourself to be the love you are &/or post whatever works for you(: I AM LOVE"Love radiates from deep within me. It spreads like the rays of the sun to everyone who I meet today. I give love and I receive love. I breathe in love with each breath. I speak love with my words. I feel love in my heart. I create love. I am empowered by the love within me. I see love everywhere around me. I live in this love.
I Am Love {affirmation from inspirelove.net}
|
||||||||||||||||||||||
|
Love❤️I bring the love I AM & the love I have been fortunate to know w/ me everywhere I go.💗
Love❤️ |
||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|
||||||||||||||||||||||
| Love💖 | ||||||||||||||||||||||
| Love💖 |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


























