Why Am I Grateful For The Love I Have?





- take a moment and share what your heart is rejoicing in when you feel how loved you are..
- ask this question of you?
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Why Am I Grateful For The Love I Have? {afformation Q&A}
I love how love feels-to give and to receive.
I love the respect love gives... I love to give that and receive
I love my hubby with all my heart.
There aren't words or enough of them to share the love I love here.
I love the friends I have in my life... I love how we respectfully love and nurture and give space to grow
I love the joy that comes from loving from my heart place
I love how I ask myself valuable questions with love
I love that I allow myself to be my best friend
I love how loving me this much allows me to accept the love that I experience and give
I love this love... energy
Love allows me to feel so blessed
and feel the love of the Higher Power of my underrstanding
and to love -right back(:
|
feeling
blessed
|
|
| nourished |
|
| supported |
|
| peaceful |
|
| forgiving |
|
|
grateful
loved
valued
aligned
vibrant
content
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi