login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

NOVEMBER 2017 Watts the difference {Alan Watts} page 1

Watts the difference {Alan Watts} page 1

ย 

{catchy title, huh? some other imaginative person gave me the idea...(:}

post anythingย  Alan Watts-relatedย  you are enjoying(:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqk1dQts-MawqyKP6nudrGt7g2Ec_9tTBuVTqUWDJDKAe8GtdK

Life-and-love-generate.jpg

To Have Faith Is To Trust Yourself To The Water. When You Swim You Donโ€™t Grab Hold Of The Water, Because If You Do You Will Sink And Drown. Instead You Relax, And Float. Alan Watts

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrIYFJL8-_ztPPkmcelX7WQTV4EpB6ocg6PPHrkVI5EfoUkJjmPA
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3qNpvJqAW9zBGK8z0oTwpL_cYaGf1ybNKJvY2YUYTXKXzZiDk88-alan-watts-we-do-not-come-into-this-world2.jpg
ย alan2Bquotes.jpg

when-a-man-no-longer-confuses-himself-with-the-definition-of-himself-that-others-have-give.jpgYoure-under-no.jpg

unless-one-is-able-to-live-fully-in-the-present-alan-watts.jpgfbe9022911a00a838eac703a54849c0b.jpg

Image result for alan watts joyful courage pic quote

wp-1463176982943.jpg?w=526

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

817d2cfdc113f8d3b07078e6202f7d81.jpg

ccf9c5b07b6d2c874fee09bc079a469f.jpg

I guess we don't have to wonder what he thought about pleasuring oneself.

lol

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

78723cf29e446fc36a3940603805b479.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

8b78a00ed07d0128627d250391af451e.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

b0bc4403a12d6e35a7f48279ccfd1e5c.jpg

bda4615b9b8745b3d64cd0c27c2b06fb.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

a3fc88050c45ba10703d594fda6cdfc6.jpg6b7cc00eba9b247df9b568447ecdd9f6.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

quote-life-is-like-music-for-its-own-sake-we-are-living-in-an-eternal-now-and-when-we-listen-alan-watts-36-78-69.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRm4ogcHyr7v7bBPr8BQU9v_9iLzMCM3CiuwznM_tC_v0RaoEo2gQquote-in-hindu-philosophy-the-whole-creation-is-regarded-as-the-vishnu-lila-the-play-of-vishnu-alan-watts-90-31-61.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

8aad7145c9bde947003485445fab1898.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

18054783c73893decb29a950b0bd38b9.jpg

faba9f5aad4b6ec8a45db60cd2b24e2a.jpg

The Essence of Alan Watts (1977)
This is the real secret of life โ€” to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it work, realize it is play.ย wikipedia

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

f65952025783f30047b3093bc1bb07a2.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

Related image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for zen goals pic quotes

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

9d6d32eeae5ef39b86ae5b5a298281a8.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

8e8c8c0a3c5887e1ca6debe78d1182e7.jpg

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”

is?ewLPF4zPI_Ps-tF6r3JMNhTK-XVUAdly7IF2DEdg8XQ&height=287

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

"keep it simple"live and let live" "one day at a time" "To thy own self be you" "let go and let god"

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

ย 

de39087a5e08f1c8d10349e22bbb5ccf.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

In response to Legendinmyownmind's post:

(:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Anything that anyone gives attention to, becomes true

Stay-in-the-center-and.jpgAll-that-you-see-out-in.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

being.jpg?w=660

I just posted this on another thread, though I felt it needed its own home (:

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

e1a3b754871ba9bcf3bd23bc1dcd88da--allan-watts-sherlyn.jpg

enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to D Enterprise's post:

very nice one!

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

3cc434e79d45bbc3c5210a8cb0901937.jpg

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

There is no dilemma, people will always play this game of life from there level of consciousness and there capacity to hear what's being said accurately It's never been about the messenger in this case Alan Watt's.It's always about the message the messenger is secondary to the message. A way to avoid guru competition is to take what you can use from the message and keep it simple. It has been said numerous times thoughts come to us from consciousness itself. And we may verbalize stuff yet not necessarily be the author of the thoughts.In any case a couple slogans come to mind. "keep it simple"live and let live" "one day at a time" "To thy own self be you" "let go and let god"

Some imaginative character

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

In response to โ™ก หš ๐ŸŒŸallowing inspired joy's post:A talk I will listen to later probably profound https://youtu.be/mHBZqEOwpnM

ย 

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

enter the heart , you could win a prize

enter the heart , you could win a prize

  • โ–บโ€ขย  ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท Self-consciousness makes us see ourselves double, and we make the double image for two selves โ€“ mental and material, controlling and controlled, reflective and spontaneous. Thus instead of suffering we suffer about suffering, and suffer about suffering about suffering. Alan Watts
  • ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

"By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us." ~ Alan Watts

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

"By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us." ~ Alan Watts

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

e1a3b754871ba9bcf3bd23bc1dcd88da--allan-watts-sherlyn.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

We must abandon completely the notion of blaming the past for any kind of situation we're in and reverse our thinking and see that the past always flows back from the present. That now is the creative point of life. So you see it's like the idea of forgiving somebody, you change the meaning of the past by doing that...Also, watch the flow of music. The melody as its expressed is changed by notes that come later. Just as the meaning of a sentence...you wait till later to find out what the sentence means...The present is always changing the past.

Alan Watts
ย 
"If you love a person, you say to that person, "Look, I love you, whatever that may be. I've seen quite a bit of it and I know there's lots that I haven't seen, but still it's you and I want you to be what you want to be. And I won't be happy if I've got you in a cage. You'd be a bird without song."" ~ Alan Watts
ย 
"By replacing fear of the unknown with curiosity we open ourselves up to an infinite stream of possibility. We can let fear rule our lives or we can become childlike with curiosity, pushing our boundaries, leaping out of our comfort zones, and accepting what life puts before us." ~ Alan Watts

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to The enterprise's post:

only listened a moment & truly caught my attention.ย 

I will add this to the videos to get back to thread .

Thanks for postingย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

You Arenโ€™t Obligated to Be the Same Person You Were Five Minutes Ago

Alan Wattsย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it and join the dance.

Alan Watts

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

"Your whole idea about yourself is borrowed โ€” borrowed from

those who have no idea of who they are themselves." Alan Watts

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

https://youtu.be/QK3GUB13bz4

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

https://youtu.be/n7HQ2CGC5Cc

enter the heart , you could win a prize

https://youtu.be/Z8v71GIlDoE

enter the heart , you could win a prize

In response to The enterprize's post:

ย 

looks goodย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

https://youtu.be/sf9Ds82PHQM

Once you get to know Twain, you’ll never be the same.

I need to catch up with your posts

ty for sharing so well/ thatโ€™s greatย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content