💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 23/11/2017. Last edited on 15/11/2019.
Quotes You Love From Musicians and Actors {Page 1}
Do what you love; you'll be better at it. It sounds pretty simple, but you'd be surprised how many people don't get this one right away. ~ LL Cool J
  
  

|
Visualization is powerful. You can use this process to mend your heart, or a sore elbow. I have used visualization as a tool for a successful career for years. I see myself doing what it is I want, and I do not let go of this picture until it manifests. —Suzanne Somers


|
| |
 

“I wanted a perfect ending. Now I’ve learned, the hard way, that some poems don’t rhyme, and some stories don’t have a clear beginning, middle and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next.” – Gilda Radner
|

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Stillness
Posted on 23/11/2017.
manlock
Posted on 23/11/2017.
"Everybody has something that chews them up and, for me, that thing was always loneliness. The cinema has the power to make you not feel lonely, even when you are." Tom Hanks
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. " Marilyn Monroe
Stillness
Posted on 30/12/2017.
Moonlighting
Posted on 04/06/2018.


“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
Moonlighting
Posted on 04/06/2018.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”
Serenity Lake
Posted on 14/07/2018.
"Overexposed commercialized"
Roy Orbison
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED
Serenity Lake
Posted on 14/07/2018.
In response to D's post:
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 15/07/2018. Last edited on 05/02/2020.


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
This was in 1 of Reggie's acts... So serious, so unexpected... perfect timing...so funny.



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
The rational inquirer
Posted on 29/10/2018.
“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”
Serenity Lake
Posted on 29/10/2018.
I'm so confused
Vinny Barbarino
There is a horse from California called Disguysthelimit a play on words the sky is the limit.
yadayadayada SOMETIMES FEEL LIKE SERENITY HALF BAKED

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Moonlighting
Posted on 26/04/2019.
“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Believing this is Jim Morrison from The Doors.
If it isn't ...love this quote anyway!

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
💛💕ahhh momentum 🌈Ease,Joy & Safety are Mine 🌈
Posted on 15/11/2019. Last edited on 25/02/2020.
|
What is soul? It's like electricity – we don't really know what it is, but it's a force that can light up a room.
Ray Charles
 
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Moonlighting
Posted on 22/02/2020.

“I am whole, perfect, strong powerful loving harmonious and happy, I can do all things through Spirit. Christ and all spiritual people throughout the course of history that strengthen me”

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 05/11/2021.
"It sounds corny, but I've promised my inner child that never again will I ever abandon myself for anything or anyone else again." ~ Wynonna Judd
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 20/12/2021.
If you carry joy in your heart, you can heal any moment.” Carlos Santana
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
♡ ˚ choosing well
Posted on 24/03/2023.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rnjEg2qnOaM
MAKE THE IMPOSSIBLE POSSIBLE,
THE POSSIBLE EASY,
AND THE EASY ELEGANT
MOSHE FELDENKRAIS
Whatever is – Thank You !
My well-being is encased in love&peace and thrives in this atmosphere
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content