share an affirmation you love for specific times/feelings of yours that really assist/that you enjoy!
comment on what it does for you if you choose(:
this thread hopes to reinforce just for you, and someone else who is looking for transformation(:
Those moments when your self talk is not co-operating:
I Am soooo doing it right! Whatever it is, yay me!
- ~
I acknowledge a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display.
one I love for times that I am feeling limited though know there is more than just myself in this equation(:
the 1 above ... by David Richo from The Power of Coincidence: How Life Shows Us What We Need to Know
this has come in handy and been an awesome addition to my affirmations!
related threads coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi